Operations security – PPT should cover below questions (chapter 1 to 6)
Compare & Contrast access control in relations to risk, threat and vulnerability.
- Research and discuss how different auditing and monitoring techniques are used to identify & protect the system against network attacks.
- Explain the relationship between access control and its impact on CIA (maintaining network confidentiality, integrity and availability).
- Describe access control and its level of importance within operations security.
- Argue the need for organizations to implement access controls in relations to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability (e.g., Is it a risky practice to store customer information for repeat visits?)
- Describe the necessary components within an organization’s access control metric.
Power Point Presentation
- 7 – 10 slides total (does not include title or summary slide)
- Try using the 6×6 rule to keep your content concise and clean looking. The 6×6 rule means a maximum of six bullet points per slide and six words per bullet point
- Keep the colors simple
- Use charts where applicable
- Use notes section of slide
- Include transitions
- Include use of graphics / animations