Compile a 750- to 1,250-word executive summary to be submitted to the executive committee. Within the summary:
- Briefly summarize the scope and results of the risk assessment.
- Highlight high-risk findings and comment on required management actions.
- Present an action plan to address and prioritize compliance gaps.
- Present a cost/benefit analysis.
- Explain the risks involved in trying to achieve the necessary outcomes and the resources required to address the gaps.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to Summary Scoring Guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to TurnItIn.