- A description of the current policy approach for addressing the social issue you selected
- A description of the current policy goals for addressing the social issue you selected
- A description of the population the current policy approach covers
- An explanation of the funding levels for the current policy approach and whether they are sufficient to address the issue
- An explanation of how this policy may affect at-risk, marginalized, underrepresented, overlooked, or oppressed populations. Identify a specific at-risk population.
- An analysis of whether or not the policy meets the needs of the population groups most affected by the policy.
- Recommendations for alternative policies that would address the gaps identified in the policy. Please be specific in recommendations.
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.