This week you will locate three quantitative studies addressing a topic in your area of specialization that has used a different statistical tool for hypothesis testing.
For example, you might search the literature for studies in transformational leadership and you may find two that used regression analysis and a third that used a t-test. For each study:
- State the null and alternative hypotheses (Hint. The authors will note the alternative hypotheses, but you will have to infer the null as those aren’t typically stated in published research)
- Identify the significance level used in each study
- Identify the test statistic used to determine statistical significance (e.g., t-test, analysis of variance, etc.).
- Identify whether or not the authors found support for their hypotheses.
- Identify the test statistic, note it, and explain what it means (e.g., t=3.47).
- Explain the implications of each finding.
Length: 4 pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.