If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn IOS App, please click “View in Browser.”Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Assignment 2: Avon Products or GE Money America Case Study
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Avon Products (Chapter 1) or GE Money Americas (Chapter 6) case study for this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief description of the status of the company that led to its determination that a change was necessary.
- Identify the model for change theory typified in the case study of your choice. Discuss what led you to identify the model that you did.
- Illustrate the types of evaluation information that were collected and how they are used to benefit the company.
- Speculate about success of the changes within the next five (5) years and how adjustments could be made if the results become less than ideal.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explore how to identify and develop high-potential talent.
- Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
- Determine the effects of leadership in the management of talent pools and the talent review process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.