As a health care manager, you will have many opportunities to present data to various stakeholders in your organization. Understanding how to communicate this information effectively is a key skill for a manager.
Evaluation Title: Data Presentation
Collect data for any health care related topic.
- You may use the CDC databases or other reliable sources.
- Be sure to cite the source of your data.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to share the data with an audience of your choice.
- Include an introduction slide, summarizing the data collected, and who your audience is. This information is for your instructor to use as a background when assessing your presentation.
Illustrate your data using two different display methods (graph, pie chart, etc.)
- As part of your presentation (included in speaker’s notes) explain to your audience which display method best represents the message behind the data presented.
Include speaker’s notes, recorded audio, or a separate transcript of the presentation speech. For assistance with speaker notes or recording audio, utilize the following links:
- Microsoft Support. (2018). Add speaker notes to a slide (Links to an external site.) [Website].
- Microsoft Support. (2018). Record a slide show with narration and slide timings (Links to an external site.) [Website].
Include references (minimum of two) on a final slide in APA format