This week, complete the Aquifer case titled Family Medicine 12: 16-year-old female with vaginal bleeding and UCG.
After completing your Aquifer Case Study, answer the following questions using the latest evidenced based guidelines:
• Discuss the questions that would be important to include when interviewing a patient with this issue.
• Describe the clinical findings that may be present in a patient with this issue.
• Are there any diagnostic studies that should be ordered on this patient? Why?
• List the primary diagnosis and three differential diagnoses for this patient. Explain your reasoning for each.
• Discuss your management plan for this patient, including pharmacologic therapies, tests, patient education, referrals, and follow-ups.
Attached is Aquifer case scenario.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!