For this project, you will complete a clinical case study analysis, research review, and PowerPoint video presentation about the pathophysiology of a topic of your choice.
- Your presentation should follow a case study SBAR format (situation, background, assessment, and recommendations).
- You must include three (3) different medical-based evidence and/or research recommendations.
- You must include at least three (3) scholarly sources in your overall presentation.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following slides:
- Introduction to the case or situation
- Background detail
- Clinical assessment
- Application to future practice
- Reference slide: At least three (3) scholarly references supporting your ideas.
Your presentation should be 3-5 minutes in length. Upload your completed video presentation here for grading.