- Resources: Ch. 6, 11, 12, 17, & 18 of Forensic Science
Create a 12- to 17-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, on the topic of science and the detective. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the forensic characteristics of document examination.
- Describe the collection and preservation of drugs, as well as the toxicology of drugs.
- Identify the role of the forensic pathologist, forensic entomologist, forensic toxicologist and forensic anthropologist.
- Identify the investigative procedures involving computer forensics.
- Include any applicable information learned from any of the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities you have completed in your presentation.
please remember citations throughout out paragraphs as well as peer-reviewed articles THANKS
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator