NO WEBSITES REFERENCED NOR SOURCES W/ MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF PUBLICATION.
Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format in course textbook and write a 1-page summary.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA 7 ed. and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.