Which T-lymphocyte phenotype is the key determinant of childhood asthma?
1. What two types of hearing loss are associated with noise?
a. Acoustic trauma and noise-induced
b. High frequency and low frequency
c. High frequency and acoustic trauma
d. Noise-induced and low frequency
2. A hypersensitivity reaction that produces an allergic response is called:
a. Hemolytic shock
c. Necrotizing vasculitis
d. Systemic erythematosus
3. Which cytokine is produced and released from virally infected host cells?
c. TNF- a
4. Which T-lymphocyte phenotype is the key determinant of childhood asthma?
a. Cluster of differentiation (CD) 4 T-helper Th1 lymphocytes
b. CD4 T-helper Th2 lymphocytes
c. CD8 cytotoxic T lymphocytes
d. Memory T lymphocytes
5. Some older adults have impaired inflammation and wound healing because of which problem?
a. Circulatory system cannot adequately perfuse tissues.
b. Complement and chemotaxis are deficient.
c. Underlying chronic illness(es) exists.
d. Number of mast cells is insufficient.