Use the table, below, to present information about your team. Please input names exactly as they appear in the iLearn Grade Center. As you learn more during this course, the section about why privacy is important to your company will evolve. At this early stage, think about why privacy would be important to your business based on your own experiences, and what type of business you are conducting.
Business Name: ACME Inc.
Describe the nature of the business.
ACME Inc. is an E-commerce company. The company provides an online marketplace for books, clothing, furniture, electronics, ornaments, and a wide variety of things.
List three reasons why privacy is important to your company.
Privacy is important to build customer’s trust, loyalty, and confidence.
Due to constant threats and data breaches, privacy plays an important and major role in the growth of the company.
The company’s brand value and reputation depends on data privacy and security of all the shareholders involved including customer, associate, and client.
This Table is for your information only
Policy 1.1 Policy Statement Section Overview
Policy 1.2 Policy Statements Contents
The contents of these policies should contain at least the following features:
· The policy, itself, such as “Reasonable Expectation of Privacy for Employees.”
· The laws, regulations, or standards that relate to the policy at issue.
· An example, when applicable, that helps your audience understand the policy.
· Directions on how to effect the policy. For example, if your company processes payments by credit or debit cards, and your policy is something like “Anyone who processes payments via payment cards must conform their actions to PCI DSS standards related to privacy.” then you may want to insert a link to those standards. Or, perhaps, incorporate examples as mentioned directly above.
This list is not exhaustive. Depending on the set of facts, you may need to include more
Additionally, I do not need any introduction or conclusion for that just write above these two polices.
2. Data Safety and Fraud Prevention
Three References are Require.